Fruit Picking in France
Fancy a fruit picking experience in Southern France?
“Les vergers de la Valloire” offer various seasonal jobs:
- Picking apples and pears : beginning of August to mid-October
- Packing fruits: mid-August to March
- Pruning trees: mid-October to end of March
Our orchard is surrounding the beautiful medieval village of “Moras en Valloire”, in Southern France, Rhône Valley (in the Drôme region), about 50 minutes drive from Lyon, Grenoble and Valence.
- Rooms/flats available. Charge of 25€/week/person.
- English, Spanish and a little bit of German spoken.
- Nearest train station: St Rambert d’Albon (possibility to pick you up)
- We’ll give priority to people available for the whole peak season (August to October at least).
- Apply as early as possible.
- Be motivated and in good shape!!
Possibility to work 35 to 43 hours per week.
9€ / hour (1 to 35 hours per week) +25% per supplementary hour (11.25€), + 10% on total amount (paid holiday).
Taxes and charges: 20%.
For organisation purposes, please indicate your country, age, date, gender (M or F), accommodation needs, phone number, e-mail address, and means of transport…
Thanks in advance!